Virginia Housing Alliance provides homeless service providers, affordable housing providers, Continuums of Care, and Local Planning Groups technical assistance to transition their team and resources in response to changing homeless services, housing needs and models, and funding structures.
VHA can help you make the transition by:
- Improving your CoCs’ competitiveness on federal and state grant opportunities
- Facilitating CoC and Local Planning Group systems and program planning
- Developing and managing pilot programs focus on program efficiencies, improve coordination and discharge partnerships with mental health, hospital, and jail facilities and bring awareness of best practices to service partners, board members, and local leadership.
- Supporting housing affordability through energy efficiency
- Advocating for increased support for Virginia’s Housing Trust Fund
Fore more information, contact Hunter Snellings, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.