VHA Housing Credit Conference
More Resources, Old Challenges, New Solutions
Virginia Housing Alliance (VHA) is pleased to invite you to our 2021 Housing Credit Conference!
The Housing Credit Conference provides networking and educational opportunities for tax professionals, developers, community development organizations, housing authorities, and other interested professionals in the emerging and established industry trends and best practices for leveraging low income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
This year’s event will be held in-person, in adherence to COVID-19 guidelines. We hope you will join us for an exciting two days of networking, learning, and sharing. Details will be updated in real time so, please check back as new speakers and sessions will be added.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Racial Equity: What Have We Learned and the Path Forward
- Keynote Presentation: “More Resources, Old Challenges, New Solutions”
- Opening Plenary: Virginia 2021 QAP Update
- Breakout sessions on topics ranging from health and housing, energy, purpose-built communities, asset management, finance, construction, state opportunity credit and more!
- Networking Reception
- Exhibit booths from a range of housing developers, financiers, service providers and more.
Friday, October 1, 2021
8:30 am – 2:00 pm
- State of the Commonwealth
- Investors Roundtable
- VHA 2021 Housing Awards Ceremony
- Exhibit booths from a range of housing developers, financiers, service providers and more!