Membership dues are the main source of funding for our advocacy work, which is more important than ever.
Your membership support is critical for VHA to continue our efforts to increase housing opportunity and end homelessness across the Commonwealth. In 2024 membership support will help VHA:
- advocate for additional Housing Trust Fund resources
- stand up a state-funded rental assistance program
- implement a statewide housing plan
- build capacity in housing organizations across the state through our VISTA program
- share special events like Housing Advocacy Day and our Annual Awards Ceremony
- host our annual Housing Credit and Housing Virginia’s Most Vulnerable Conferences
- bring partners together to build a Virginia Continuum of Care Network and advocate for robust CoC Funding in the General Assembly
Your support as a member of VHA also enables us to keep you up to date with the latest housing news throughout the year. We frequently send out alerts with important policy updates, information about training opportunities and events, and opportunities to engage in advocacy.